60 Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner
How well do you know your partner? If you are interested in finding out more things about them, simply ask them a few interesting questions. It doesn’t mean you will certainly gain necessary information about them, but you will have some fun. Here is a list of 60 fun questions you can ask your partner.
Questions about their family and childhood
1. Who do you like more- your mom or your dad?
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. Did your parents ever catch you in a lie and what was it?
4. Did you ever have a crush on some of your sibling’s friends?
5. Did your parents ever give you the “birds and bees” talk?
6. What is your most embarrassing childhood memory?
7. What was your first pet?
8. What is your first memory ever?
Questions about past relationships
1. Who was your first crush?
2. When was your first kiss and with who?
3. What was your worst date ever?
4. What was your biggest relationship fail?
5. What was the cheesiest pick-up line you ever used?
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. What was your most awkward sexual experience?
Silly questions about nothing
1. If you were a fruit, what would it be and why?
2. What is your spirit animal and why?
3. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite cartoon?
5. If someone made a movie about your life, what would you call it?
6. What is the funniest dream you have ever had?
7. What is the silliest thing you are afraid of?
8. What would you do in case of a zombie apocalypse?
9. Have you ever stolen anything as a child?
10. If you had a chest of treasure, where would you hide it?
11. What would you rather be- a vampire or a werewolf?
Questions about favorite things
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite country and why?
6. What is your favorite thing to do when you are alone?
7. What was your favorite subject in school?
1. If you could choose three books to read for the rest of your life, what would they be?
2. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
3. If you could choose, where would you like to live?
4. If you could meet someone who is already dead, who would that be?
5. If you could go drinking with any person in the world, who would that be?
6. If you could have one luxury object for free, what would that be?
7. If you could choose the way you die, what would it be?
8. Would you want to live forever?
9. What would you do if you had one day to live?
10. If you could go on a vacation to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Questions about your relationship
1. What is your favorite moment of us together?
2. What was the thing that attracted you to me?
3. What is my silliest quality?
4. What did you think of our first date?
5. What is your favorite sexual experience with me?
6. What is your most favorite thing about our relationship?
7. What is your favorite activity we do together?
8. How do you imagine us when we are old?
9. Have you ever imagined yourself as a grandparent?
10. What is the question you are afraid to ask me?
Questions about friends
1. Which of your friends is most like you?
2. Which of my friends do you like the most and which the least?
3. What was the silliest thing you have ever done with your buddies?
4. Have you ever kissed any of your friends?
5. Have you ever wanted to be in a relationship with any of your colleagues?
6. What is the craziest party you ever went to?
7. Which of your friends would you take with you, if you won a trip?